Innovative Developers of Products and Accessories for the Aftermarket and OEM Electronics Industry
Established in 1985, TDJ Australia Pty Ltd is Australia's largest importer and wholesaler of automotive electronics and accessories.
We proudly boast an active customer base in excess of 3,500 clients in the combined Car Audio, Electronics, Digital Media and Home & Pro Audio market including specialist and major retail groups such as Supercheap Auto, Autobarn, JB Hi-Fi, Repco, the CAM Group and Bunnings Warehouse.
A message from our CEO:
I personally thank you for taking the time to learn a little more about TDJ, and our team. If you require any further information please do not hesitate to ask.
If you are one of our existing Customers or Manufacturing partners, I thank you for your custom and support. We recognize that it is your support that has contributed to TDJ's success, and in part, it is that support which allows us to continue to grow & maintain our position as a leader within our industry.
CEO and Founder TDJ Australia Pty Ltd
Operations, Logistics & Finance
Phil joined TDJ in 1999. Phil's extensive experience in Banking and Finance dates back more than 25 years in the Corporate banking sector. Phil manages a team of 17 personnel including the warehouse logistics operation, service and all aspects of finance. Like the other team leaders, Phil also plays an active role in the strategic positioning and direction of the company.
- Damir Kopilas - Company Accountant
- Kellie Dowker - Accounts Receivable
- Gil Murphy - Accounts Payable & PA to the CEO
- Maura Snyman - Reception
- Shane Aldrich - Warehouse Manager
- Grant Cook - After Sales and Support Manager
- Michael Cavallo - Manufacturing Manager
- Grace Tucci
- Richard Fox
V.P Marketing & Product Development
Experienced in Retail Management, Technical Support,
Engineering, Manufacture and Product Marketing.
Evan started with our business in 2007 bringing with him over 20 years experience in Retail and Product management.
Evan manages a team of five people that covers product specific marketing, product packaging art work, product design and
development including Industrial Design, Quality Assurance and Web Design.
The Product Development & Graphic Design Team:
- Sam Crook - Product Analyst, Product Manager.
- Jeff Hartigan - Senior Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Pre Press operations (25 Years Experience)
- Lloyd Lamberty - Lead Product Design Engineer.
- Josh Walker - Product Design Engineer.
- John Azzolina - Quality Assurance and Compliance Manager.
- Spiro Kang - QC Inspection.
East China Regional Office
- Raymond Chiang - Production & QC Manager (Team of four)
South China Regional Procurement Office
- James Wang - General Manager (Team of four)
Sales and Marketing Department
National Sales Manager
Having extensive experience in Retail Operations and Sales
Management, John has presided over some of Australia's leading
Mobile Electronics retailers over the past 25 years. John
started with TDJ in 2005 and manages a team of 15 people, which
includes our six external sales contractors.
The Team covers all areas of sales including four telephone marketing personnel (Customer Service Department), six Mobile Sales Representatives/ Business Development Managers and account management for all our major retailers.
Sales team key personnel
- Andy Lawrence - Customer Service Manager
- Semou Magila - Eastern VIC + TAS Sales Representative
- Aaron Lyons - NSW Sales Representative
- Justin Fyal - QLD & SA Sales Representative
- Stefan Moody - SA/WA Sales Representative
- Ben Marshall - Key Accounts Manager
- Michael Peterfy - Sales & Marketing Support
- Jon Souvatzis - R & D Tech Support Manager
- Travis Maddicks - Brand Manager
- Stephen Turnbull - National Sales Manager OEM, SOE & CV Systems
Importing and Marketing
- Ron Willingham - Import Manager
- Khoa Nguyen - Inventory Manager
Jini Stenfors & Aaron Were
Business Systems Manager & IT Systems Administrator
Jini started with TDJ in 1999 and has more than 20 years
experience in systems development. Jini has a Master of
Information Technology: Major in Information Systems Development
and a Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Engineering.
Jini is responsible for the management and development of TDJ's IT systems including business analysis tools and Internet and Intranet system
development. This provides local and overseas business-to-business IT systems for the tracking of merchandise status from Manufacture to Local DCs.
Jini is also a Native Speaker of the Korean language.
Aaron started with TDJ in 2012 and has more than a decade of Computer Systems administration experience.