Innovative Developers of Products and Accessories for the Aftermarket and OEM Electronics Industry
Established in 1985, TDJ Australia Pty Ltd is Australia's largest importer and wholesaler of automotive electronics and accessories.
We proudly boast an active customer base in excess of 3,500 clients in the combined Car Audio, Electronics, Digital Media and Home & Pro Audio market including specialist and major retail groups such as Supercheap Auto, Autobarn, JB Hi-Fi, Repco, the CAM Group and Bunnings Warehouse.
A message from our CEO:
I personally thank you for taking the time to learn a little more about TDJ, and our team. If you require any further information please do not hesitate to ask.
If you are one of our existing Customers or Manufacturing partners, I thank you for your custom and support. We recognize that it is your support that has contributed to TDJ's success, and in part, it is that support which allows us to continue to grow & maintain our position as a leader within our industry.
CEO and Founder TDJ Australia Pty Ltd
Operations, Logistics & Finance
General Manager, After Sales and Support, HR & Finance Phil joined TDJ in 2000. Phil's extensive experience in Banking and Finance dates back more than 25 years in the Corporate banking sector. Phil manages a team of 12 personnel including Service, Human Resources and all aspects of Finance. Like the other team leaders, Phil also plays an active role in the strategic positioning and direction of the company.
- Damir Kopilas - Company Accountant
- Marta Petrovic - Accounting Assistant
- Kellie Dowker - Accounts Receivable & HR Liason
- Gil Murphy - Accounts Payable & PA to the CEO
- Maura Snyman - Reception
- Ethan Stevens - After Sales and Support Manager
- Vicky Gumoi - After Sales and Support
- Jack Gempton - After Sales and Support - Clarion/Hertz/Audison
- Michael Frattura - Clarion Technician
- Mark Anderson - Technician
- Richard Fox - Technician
- Adrian Cuciniello - Technician
V.P Marketing & Product Development
Experienced in Retail Management, Technical Support,
Engineering, Manufacture and Product Marketing.
Evan started with our business in 2007 bringing with him over 20 years experience in Retail and Product management.
Evan manages a team of five people that covers product specific marketing, product packaging art work, product design and
development including Industrial Design, Quality Assurance and Web Design.
The Product Development & Graphic Design Team:
- Sam Crook - Product Analyst, Product Manager.
- Jeff Hartigan - Senior Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Pre Press operations (25 Years Experience)
- Codey Puc - Lead Product Design Engineer.
- Josh Walker - Product Design Engineer.
- John Azzolina - Quality Assurance and Compliance Manager.
- Spiro Kang - QC Inspection.
East China Regional Office
- Raymond Chiang - Production & QC Manager (Team of four)
South China Regional Procurement Office
- James Wang - General Manager (Team of four)
Sales and Marketing Department
National Sales Manager
Having extensive experience in Retail Operations and Sales
Management, John has presided over some of Australia's leading
Mobile Electronics retailers over the past 25 years. John
started with TDJ in 2005 and manages a team of 15 people, which
includes our six external sales contractors.
The Team covers all areas of sales including four telephone marketing personnel (Customer Service Department), six Mobile Sales Representatives/ Business Development Managers and account management for all our major retailers.
Sales team key personnel
- Andy Lawrence - Customer Service Manager
- Semou Magila - VIC & TAS Sales Representative
- Aaron Lyons - QLD Sales Representative
- Mauricio Iturrieta - NSW Sales Representative
- Stefan Moody - SA/WA Sales Representative
- Ben Marshall - Key Accounts Manager
- Michael Peterfy - Sales & Marketing Support
- Jon Souvatzis - R & D Tech Support Manager
- Travis Maddicks - Brand Manager
- Stephen Turnbull - National Sales Manager OEM, SOE & CV Systems
Aaron Were & Fasi Mohammed
IT Manager & Full Stack Developer - Aaron started with TDJ in 2012 and brings a host of skills and experience to the role.
IT Systems Administrator - Fasi started with TDJ in 2019 and has already made a great impression.
- Ron Willingham - Senior Purchasing Officer
- Michael Cavallo - Warehouse Manager
- Dean Davitt - WH Manager 2IC
- Grace Tucci - Purchasing Officer
- Chris Margetis - Dispatch Manager